Senior JAVA Webapplication Developer
Branche: IT voor de retail / IT for retail
Title: Senior JAVA Webapplication Developer
Number of days per week: full-time
Experience: 6 jaar en meer / 6 years and more
Deadline: october 15, 2020
Desired start date candidate: a.s.a.p
Do you want to be part of a dynamic and informal organization in which you have a true influence on your projects and on the further development of the company?
Top ten mobile agency Nakko is at present searching for an experienced JAVA Webapplication developer.
Nakko is a young, fast-growing and innovative Dutch mobile agency, focused on creating, realizing and maintaining cutting-edge mobile retail-applications and services.. Nakko is based in the Amsterdam region. The team currently consists of at present 11 enthusiastic and truly involved professionals, and is rapidly growing. Nakko has a professional but informal and open culture, in which any team member is regarded as a key contributor towards the success of the projects and the company. People are encouraged to utilize the max of their capabilities, also beyond the borders of their present and proven knowledge and expertise. It is not only about ‘harvesting’ present capabilities but also about exploring and developing new capabilities!
The following personal qualities are important for Nakko:
- Team player with high sense of responsibility and involvement
- Creative but realistic mind
- Professional attitude and a structured way of working
- Well-developed planning skills
- Flexibility, being able to deal with changes
- Being led by possibilities rather than by limitations
- High level of personal integrity
At present Nakko is searching for a senior JAVA Webapplication developer. We would like you to have at least 6 years experience in this field.
- familiar with development of RESTful API's and use of frameworks
- experienced in using JAVA(EE) techniques; CDI, JPA2, JMS, JSF, Servlets, Jersey
- experienced in managing applicationservers and containers; Glassfish, Wildfly, Apache2, Tomcat8
- experienced in Continuous Integration and Delivery; Jenkins, Gradle Maven Git, Mockito, Junit, SoapUi
- experienced in working with databases; Postgresql, Mysql
In addition to these it would be nice if you would also have experience with:
- Linux and virtualization Automatic deployments; Ansible/Chef/Puppet
- Working with clouds; Amazon AWS, Rackspace, VPS
- Unstructured/Big Data; Cassandra, MongoDB
- Search engines; Elasticsearch / Solr
Of course you are keen on keeping up with new developments. Being fluent in Dutch is an advantage but certainly not a requirement.
What is in it for you?
- a good salary of course…, AND
- The latest Android/iOS phone and a fast MBP
- open, pleasant and informal work atmosphere
- An international team of passionate and involved colleagues
- A lot of freedom and responsibility
- A dynamic environment with innovative projects
- The opportunity to learn a lot, on a technical, personal and business level
- Great Coffee and a virtually unlimited supply of cookies
- Free lunch
- The ability to sleep in, as long as you are in the office before 10.30
- A company wide work-from-home-day each Thursday
- Very likely a permanent contract
- Travel expense coverage, Public transport facilities nearby and free parking
- 25 days holiday allowance to have some time off too
- The opportunity to let us know what else is important to you..
Interested? If you are interested in this position, or you initially just would like to hear more about it, then please contact Philip Kolb, by phone on +31 (0) 650691222 , or by sending an e-mail to:
Talent & Career Center
050-3111589 / 06-19258472
Reactions welcome until October 15, 2020 at the latest. Please only apply for this job if you’re a resident of the EU. Applicants from outside the EU will not be taken into consideration. For more information about Nakko, please visit www.nakko.com